- Blend: Between 90% and 99% Cabernet Sauvignon depending on the vintage, remainder Merlot
- Wine Making: in French oak vats during 4-5 months
- Aging: 12-20 months in French oak barrels from the best forests.
- Tasting: The best of Côtes de Bourg. Big, rich, dense wine, packed with dark tannins and blackberry fruits. The wine has concentration, layers of wood aging with youthful acidity that shines through the structure. Very long aftertaste. An impressive wine that needs aging for at least 5 years. Produced in limited quantities for the best Cabernet Sauvignon vintages. A great wine for special occasions…
- Tips: A great aging wine. Best when decanted.
Keeping: 15 years