Fruity and fresh dry white wine
- Blend: 50% grey Sauvignon, 20% White Sauvignon and 30% Semillon.
- Aging: In stainless steel vats, partially in french oak barrels
- Tasting: Very nice bouquet of sauvignon, flowers and citrus fruits. Smooth tasting.
- Tips: To be served between 8 and 10°C. This wine is well balanced and is great as an aperitif with shellfish and all types of fish.
Keeping: 3 to 4 years
Grand Vin: Exceptional and unique dry white wine
- Blend: 50% grey Sauvignon, 20% white Sauvignon and 30% Semillon from our best terroirs.
- Aging: In French oak barrels from the best forests.
- Tasting: The Grand Vin is very complex, fine and elegant.
- Tips: Perfect as an aperitif, with fish cooked in sauce, foie gras, white meat and cheese. To be served between 10 and 13°C. Gastronomic wine, best when decanted.
Keeping: 10 years