- Surface of the vineyard: 15 hectares
- Nature of the ground: Clayey and sandy with gravels
- Varieties of vines: 75% Merlot – 20% Cabernet-sauvignon – 5% Malbec
- Average age of the vines: 20 years
- Density: 5.000 plants/hectare – New plantations: 6.667 plants/hectare
- Production: About 60.000 bottles/year
- Blend: Mainly Merlot, remainder Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec
- Wine making: Total eraflage, rigorous control of the temperatures during the fermentations and long maceration (steeping).
- Wine maturation: Mainly aged in stainless steel vats and partially in French oak barrels
- Wine tasting: A deep and bright colour. Enjoy this elegant, well balanced, medium bodied and classic Bordeaux, which has rich red fruits flavours and a velvety, noble quality on the palate.
- Tips: to taste with roasted meats, cheeses, vegetarian dishes or on its own. Drink between 16 and 18°C.
Keeping: 5 to 7 years